Before applying to any of the positions at this company please review our Company Core Values and Mission Statement
Company core values
Honesty, reliability, consistency and a positive attitude is key for the community that our company has cultivated. We believe that an honest person can be trained to be the best in any field. But first that person must be truthful with themselves, their colleagues, our company and our clients.
We are committed to empowering our staff by giving them the tools they need to succeed. Listening to the needs of the our staff and embracing new ideas makes us better people and an excellent company. FoR our clients, we believe that every person that succeeds in life has a team of people behind them. Our goal is to become part of our client's "success team".We take care of maintaining the cleanliness of your home while you focus on your family, work, and self-care.
RESIDENTIAL COZY OASIS CLEANER
Are you known for being too honest? Are you a stickler for finishing tasks with integrity? Do you want to be part of a community that rewards and appreciates hardworking people? We are recruiting cleaners to our team STARTING at $15/hr (pay will go up based on experience and performance) minimum 20 hrs per week after 30 day probation. You will be responsible for cleaning properties in Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn. You must be honest, reliable, consistent and have a POSITIVE attitude. This job will grow into a leadership position. Lateness, lying, last minute call outs and not showing up are automatic firings (no exceptions). You must bring your own gloves, and rags. If you have issues with traveling to work via the bus or train, being on time, or working hard this is not a compatible position for you. Our team welcomes newbies who are eager to learn about the business.
- Follow and complete cleaning check list
- Bathroom cleaning (toilet, tub, sink and bathroom floor)
- Making beds (all sheets are changed at every cleaning)
- Sweep, mop and dust thoroughly
- Washing dishes and wiping down kitchen counter tops
- Occasional laundry (wash, dry and fold)
- Taking out trash
- Replacing trash bags
- Setting out welcome baskets for guests
- Dusting all surfaces
- Report damages or missing cleaning supplies
- Lift up to 20lbs
- Must have Residential (Home) Cleaning Experience or Hotel Cleaning Experience
- Must be able to speak English well
- Must be able to work 8-5pm at least 3 days a week
- Can commit to showing up to every shift agreed upon for the first 90 days
- Must be willing to travel via the MTA or driving. If you are not able to travel to and from Manhattan and Brooklyn comfortably, please do not apply to this job
- Must have a working cell phone that receives phone calls, emails and text messages.
- Phone must be able to take clear pictures
- Must be on time
- Must have a bank account to receive direct deposits.
- Must have State ID
How to Apply
Send resume and references to